The Palestinian Internship Program attracts significant media attention due to the notable
successes its unique and groundbreaking model has achieved. Below is a selection of
some of the exposure PIP has had.
- Helping the Palestinians set up their own Start-Up Nation (Jerusalem Post, 19 January 2018)
- Start-Up Palestine: How to Spark a West Bank Tech Boom (Foreign Affairs, July/August 2017 issue)
- Can Startup Nation be an incubator for Palestinian high-tech entrepreneurs? (Times of Israel, 3 March 2017)
- Can Internship Program Build High-Tech Bridge Between Israel and Palestinians? (Forward, 15 November 2015)
- Entrepreneurship - The Way To Peace In The Middle East (Forward, 20 October 2014)
- The Program Pairing Israeli Startups With Palestinian Talent (2 September 2014)
If you are interested in covering PIP, please get in touch with our Program Director, Anna
Gol, on firstname.lastname@example.org.